Fundacion Internacional de la Comunidad
The Fundacion Internacional de la Comunidad's mission is to contribute to raise the quality of life in communities of Baja California in search of a comprehensive social development. Our objectives are:
- Promote the institutional development of civil organizations through funding, training and technical assistance.
- Promote the development of communities in widespread poverty, by funding grassroots projects.
- Strengthen the social capital of Baja California through national and international funding and financing.
- Promote greater awareness of the problems of the communities of Baja California and cooperate in its solution.
- Extend outreach and networking between the various sectors of society.
- Build up financial and operational transparency in local non-governmental organizations.
- Establish corporate governance of the Foundation and develop a performance management model.
- Reach the financial stability of the Foundation.
Over the years the International Community Foundation and FIC have collaborated on a number of cross-border philanthropic initiatives including the development of a needs assessment for Baja California; the publication of a guide to in-kind giving in Mexico; joint fundraising and collaborative donor education programs and special events.
Visit Fundacion Internacional de la Comunidad's web site: http://ficbaja.org/portal/
To give your support, please click here.