Our Value Proposition to Non-U.S. Charities considering establishing a "Friends of" Fund
- U.S. donors can make tax-deductible contributions to a Latin American charity through an online donation, check (US Dollar), wire transfer, stock or mutual fund gift, or a gift of real property.
- Via the International Community Foundation, your charity can legally use your "Friends of Fund" to solicit support from U.S. donors in all 50 states.
- U.S. donors can make a lasting legacy gift by having a "Friends of Fund" named as a charitable beneficiary of your U.S. donor's bequest and last will & testament. The International Community Foundation also works with U.S. donors to consider making planned gifts to nonprofits with friends of funds through charitable lead trusts (CLT), Charitable Remainder Trusts (CRT) and the donation of real estate.
- Mexican and Latin American nonprofits are offered a cost-effective way to receive U.S. donations without having to establish a U.S.-based 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. In addition, your nonprofit receives back-office administrative support directly from the International Community Foundation.
- Your nonprofit receives a customized website page on www.icfdn.org to promote online donations and other charitable gifts.
- The International Community Foundation offers the ability to establish sub-funds at no additional charge permitting your NGO to raise monies online for not only general operating support but also for special projects or scholarship funds.
- The International Community Foundation offers event co-sponsorship/fiscal sponsorship on a case-by-case basis.
- Your nonprofit can enjoy special use of the International Community Foundation Center's historic Noyes House for fundraising events or board retreats upon request at special, discounted rates