Existing friends of funds will be assessed a one-time gift fee on 1/1/2011 based on funds held under management as of that date in lieu of a grant fee. Thereafter, no grant fee will apply.
- Annual Non-Endowment "Friends of Fund" Affiliation Fee: $350.00
- Minimum Fund Balance requirement for Grant Dispersal:
- While there is no minimum fund balance requirement, a grant from a “Friends of Fund” can only be made once the fund has reached a minimum of $5,000 USD.
- Minimum Fund Balance: While there is no minimum fund balance, funds with a $0 balance for more than 180 days or funds unable to pay the annual affiliation fee will be closed.
- Gift Fees: Fees will be assessed upon receipt on new gifts, based on the established fee schedule.1
- Up to$100,000 6%
- Next $400,000 5%
- Next $500,000 4%
- $1 million or over 3%
- Charitable expense fee:2%
- Credit Card processing fee: 4.5%
- Non-U.S. nonprofit organizations maintaining a “Friends of”/agency fund must remain in good legal standing and maintain their nonprofit status in their country of origin.
- Special Events: For NGOs organizing special events requiring fiscal sponsorship, the Foundation will be reimbursed for direct ICF staff time (before, during and after the event) as well as for travel costs associated with event co-sponsorship.
- Annual Fees for Endowment Funds: 0.5% of assets under management.