- Services Provided
The International Community Foundation provides the following services to Donors and their Advised Funds:
|Administrative Services; annual outside audit of financial and grantmaking activity, information on the financial activity of the fund, documentation of all contributions for tax purposes, quarterly account statements summarizing fund activity, assistance with all inquiries related to the fund, assess and clarify individual donor needs; research organizations that match your interests, evaluate outcomes.
||Grantmaking Assistance: provide advice related to grantmaking opportunities within your area of interest; verification of tax-exempt status and authenticity of organizations to which grants are recommended, review proposals transfer funds and accompanying correspondence, provision of the level of recognition or anonymity chosen by Advisor, and follow up reports from the receiving organization.
- Set Up Fee
Endowment Funds and Non Endowment Funds under $100,000.00 $350.00
- Annual Fees for Funds1
- Annual Fees for Funds Endowment Funds2
- First $1,000,000 1%
- Next $4,000,000 0.75%
- Amounts over $5,000,000 0.50%
- Quasi-Endowment Funds
- First $1 million 1.50%
- On amounts exceeding first $1 million, up to $5 million 1%
- On amounts exceeding $5 million 0.75%
- International Grant Fees on amount of each grant 3 4
- Pass-through Funds (Funds held less than 90 days): 9%
- First $100,000 6%
- Next $400,000 5%
- Next $500,000 4%
- $1 million and over 3%
- Special Project Fees (quoted on request):
Project support by Staff:
- President/CEO $185/hour;
- Sr. Program Officer $85/hour;
- Program Officer $55/hour;
- Administrative Support $50/hour.
- Additional fees may apply for due diligence on grants to nonprofits not known to ICF. Out-of-pocket expenditures from any gift received will be charged against the fund (e.g. stock donations, wire transfers, or legal fees).
- Additional management fees apply for annual investment expenses.
- Minimum grant fee: $300.
- The grantmaking fee does not apply to domestic focused grants made to U.S. registered 501c3 nonprofit organizations; however, a pass through fee of 3% will apply to grants made from funds held less than 90 days.