For Professional Advisors
International Community Foundation is committed to working with you, as a professional advisor, to create a customized giving strategy to address your client's charitable interests, financial capabilities and preferred giving vehicles of choice.
Our staff can assist you with the following:
- Integrate your client's charitable giving with estate and financial plans
- Establish an non-endowment or endowment advised fund;
- Facilitate anonymous giving
- Gifts of stock or mutual funds
- Assist with most complex gift instruments including:
- Residential and commercial real estate
- Charitable Remainder Unitrust
- Insurance policy
As a professional advisor, we recognize that you wish to develop a charitable giving plan that closely matches your client's interests and tax planning priorities. The International Community Foundation is uniquely positioned to your clients' cross-border giving needs throughout Mexico and Latin America. For more information about how to give internationally through the International Community Foundation we encourage you to consult our Guide to International Charitable Giving.
For additional questions, do not hesitate to contact:
Richard Kiy, President & CEO, tel: (619) 336-2256; email: firstname.lastname@example.org