San Diego Grantmakers
San Diego Grantmakers (SDG) is a 501(c)3 nonprofit membership association of individuals and organizations that carry out $25,000 or more annually of charitable giving. SDG enhances the good work of its grantmaking members by providing the following key services:
- Connect grantmakers to each other
- Connect grantmakers to knowledge and best practices
- Facilitate collaboration among funders and across sectors
- Ensure that organized philanthropy and members' work are appropriately visible with key leaders
- Leverage local philanthropy to help bring more resources to our region
To date, SDG's membership includes nearly 100 private foundations, corporate giving programs, public charities, giving circles and government funders.