Geographic Area of Focus
- Environment & Conservation
- Health & Human Services
- Community & Economic Development
- Arts & Culture
- Mexico with an emphasis on the Baja California peninsula and the Gulf of California;
- Latin America & the Caribbean Countries currently served: Guatemala, Costa Rica, Panama, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Peru, Chile, Argentina, Brazil.
- $4.8 million (FY-2012)
- $4.6 million (FY-11)
- $5.795 million (FY-10)
- $5.2 million (FY-09)
- $4.6 million (FY-08)
- $3.5 million (FY-07)
- $15.7 million (FY-2012)
- $15.1 million (FY-11)
- $12.84 million (FY-10)
- $12.8 million (FY-09)
- $12.6 million (FY-08)
- $ 8.4 million (FY-07)
- Fundación Internacional de la Comunidad
- Olivewood Gardens, the Foundation's Type 1 supporting organization
- Forged a strategic partnership with the Inter-American Development Bank (IDB) and Fundación FEMSA to support the sustainable cities initiative for La Paz, Baja California Sur.
- Initiated 18 month study commenced in November 2011 in support of Dulce Wireless Tijuana project designed to empower underserved communities to promote diabetes care and prevention through 3G technologies with the goal of effectively monitoring and treating the condition.
- Continued to address cross-border tuberculosis concerns in Baja California through the TB Fund for the Californias building on prior funding to support TB labs in Tijuana and Mexicali.
- Convened Mexico's first expat forum in Mexico City in December 2011 to promote civic dialogue on issues and concerns to the expatriate community residing in Mexico.
- Organized first youth giving forum in April 2012 to promote expanded cross-border youth philanthropy in Baja California.